Saturday, January 13, 2007

Holidays

The holidays when really fast. I remember the last day of my coop job like it was yesterday. During the holidays, we had a few parties including Christmas, New Years and Krystel's going -away parties. The common element in all those parties was the food and I'm not talking about regular food. We had raclette, turkey, and a 7-8 course meal that were all great.

For Christmas, I received a nice blue iPod from Krystel and ironically I also gave her an iPod. I really like to listen to music on the bus or just around the house.

Krystel with her nice red purse.

Winnie the Pooh reunion on Krystel's bed. Krystel and I both got a small Winnie for Christmas.

Me and Krystel during the holidays. Sharing a cuddling moment before she left.

Krystel and I during dinner.

Krystel has left for England on January 4th. Already more than 10 days and I miss her alot. As her going-away gift she has received a digital camera to capture memories of her time in London and in Europe. She has been posting regular posts on her blog that you can visit at http://krystelcarrier.blogspot.com/. She has been doing a great job to post her messages in French and English and they are well written (compared to me). I have to add that the pictures that she has posted on her blog capture alot of detail. Krystel is a natural photographer.

A sneek preview of the next post: Classes, Trip to London and more.

1 comment:

Krystel said...

I love your post! I have been waiting a long time for an update on your blog. I miss you too...although its only been 11 days since I've left you. I like the pictures you put up, especially the one of us cuddling before my departure. Je t'adore!! Continue de updater ton blog, ca me rapproche de toi...