Sunday, April 30, 2006

Murder Mystery

Last Saturday, we organized a murder mystery. It was my second time and I would have to say that I performed alot better this time around. Krystel and Pam decided that the theme for the supper would be Hawaiian. So everyone dressed up with hawaiian clothes and we had a few decorations. Only Krystel had suspected Pam of being the murderer.


As for food, Alex and Caley made their first lasagna.Marc and Lindsey also prepared astir-fry.

Amanda made a cheesecake from scratch with was the best that I've ever tasted. (sorry I don't have a picture)

In between the scenes of the game we enjoyed watching the Senators dominate the Lightnings. GO Sens GO!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention how good the lasagna was. In fact, everything at the dinner was amazing..

Mandy said...

Yes I agree... I think that it would have been hard to beat all that food, even at a 5 star gourmet restaurant! I definetly approve of your Alex lasanga... so much so that I will let both you and Caley cook for me anytime! But all in all, kudos to Krystel (and Ivan) for great organization and hosting, everyone had a great time! Pam was still full on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

I got food poisoning from the lasagna.






Just joking, it was really tasty! What are you going to learn to cook next?

Pam said...

I think Alex & Caley should invite us all for a complete dinner they cook from scratch :)