Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Canadian Rockies

Here are some pictures of my trip in the Canadian Rockies. Although the trip was short and we did alot of things, it was a real blast. Pour l'histoire complète du voyage de moi et Julien, visiter http://jcortex.blogspot.com/ Julien a raconté notre aventure dans les rocheuses avec une exactitude impécable.

DAY 1 - Banff & Lake Louise

DAY 2 - Icefield Parkway & Athabasca Glacier


DAY 3 - Mount Athabasca & Yoho Lake


DAY 4 - Emerald Lake & Laughing Falls

DAY 5 - Iceline Trail & Lake O'Hara


DAY 6 - Alpine Route & Lake O'Hara


4 comments:

Krystel said...

De tres belles photos Ivan. Tu devrais rajouter des commentaires.

Pam said...

Your photos are so amazing! I especially like the second one. Hopefully we can take great photos on our camping trip!! YAYY!

Ivan said...

Yeah, I really hope I can take some nice picture during next weekend. I am hoping to have great temperature and get some colourful pictures with all the leaves.

Julien said...

Great pictures, Ivan! It seems to me we were there yesterday. It also reminds me that I have to buy a jack to load the batteries of my camera, the canadian one does not work here ;-)
I hope one day I'll show you the mountains in France, there are also beautiful areas in the Alps;-)