Monday, October 02, 2006

Bon Echo - Fall Camping

Last weekend (Sept. 30- Oct. 1), Krystel, me, Pam and Alex went camping in Bon Echo Provincial Park a little more than 2 hours from Ottawa. The fall colors were amazing. Beside the cold temperature and the bit of rain we still had alot of fun.

A group picture before the big hike.

Krystel's idea to take the underneath of the mushroom.


A very colorful fall picture along the hiking trail.

A very red tree.Bon Echo's famous cliff.

Krystel and I enjoying the warmth of the fire.

A very nice picture that Krystel took with all the colours. We both agreed that this was the best picture of the weekend.

4 comments:

Julien said...

Hey Ivan! very nice photos, I wish I were still in Canada to enjoy the fall and its unbelievable colours. It seems it's getting cold now in Canada, whereas it's still warm, but rainy here :-(

Bye!

Ivan said...

Yes, the weather was not the best, but the colours were just ripe enough. I am really want to climb more mountains.

Krystel said...

De tres belles photos Ivan! Je suis d'accord, celle que j'ai prise est la plus belle....

A quand le prochain voyage?

Mandy said...

Hey Ivan,

I never did get to talk to you guys about your trip. I agree with you and Krystel, that is a beautiful picture. Can I have it sometime Krystel? Thanks... I always know to come here for good pictures.