Tuesday, March 14, 2006

DUSTED II

Drink an Unsuspecting Small Town Establishment Dry - DUSTED

Last Friday, it was the second Dusted of the year. This time we almost clean the bar. All there was left was Molson Ex (yuk!) and another kind which I can't quite remember. We finished the plastic cups and the orange juice for cocktails. We almost did it. With another few people the bar would have been DRY. Well I feel good since I'm the one who drank the last A. Keiths. Here are a few pictures from that night.

Yeah, I think the locals (AKA rednecks) forgot to read this sign.

Krystel vs Lindsey. They both won. Krystel is left handed and Lindsey is right handed.
Me vs Marc. I knew I had no chances. It was still fun.


Jordan, Marc and Caley, and a couple making out in the background.

Bowling the next night. I had the highest score with 173. I got a turkey for the first time in my life.

Krystel going for a strike.

No comments: